Saturday, May 16, 2009

Jen.

Shes also pregant. Probably old news and she is very very angry. About what, I don't have a clue. Angry about the wreck, maybe, angry at herelf, maybe. Who knows???? Her sister said the Area Mental Health is doing a lousy job helping her. She needs a professional, not a want to be. I just happened to meet her sister, not knowing who she was. She was anxous to spew the story to a stranger. ODD!!!! Never laid eyes one the sister before. Had questions bug kept my mouth shut. Joy

2 comments:

  1. I have had no problems with the Area Mental Health services, they serve me fine. It is hard to help those whom do not want to be helped, personal responsibility needs to take place

    ReplyDelete
  2. Try walking in my shoes and you might have a different view of the whole AMH situation.

    ReplyDelete