Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Catholic burial ground of still born babies

On the other topix, they brought up spooky places in Ulysses. I remembered on the spot of Family Phys, there was a day care for children. A lot of strange and spooky things took place on the cameras placed strategically that made your hair stand on in. The Catholic Nuns ran the hospital at the time and all the still born or miscarriaged babies were buried on that spot. Many scary stories came out of this story that I witnessed myself.

Have you heard of any spooky stories about that place? I'm serious about these stories that were told to me by employees.????

Maybe this is whats wrong with the most disliked woman that works there and rules big time. K. N.'s PS-Hats off to the new person that is improving the blog.
Joy

No comments:

Post a Comment